Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sneak Peak at the Spring Line 2009

Pin It Hello lovlies,

I have been a busy bee trying to get some new pretties in the shop. At this point, I am about half way there! I have had bundle of new supplies coming in, and have been sketching some ideas that have been floating around in my head. I have managed to complete a few pieces and wanted to share them with you before I put them in the shop where they will be merrily on their way!

Carved Shell and Labradorite Necklace on Sterling


Wooden Feather Bracelet with Chrysoprase accent


Vintage Brass Drops with Handpainted Verdigris


Custom Piece with Soocho Jade and Wood


Thanks for looking! More pieces will be filling up the shop soon!

2 comments:

Lo Christine said...

Love the vintage brass drops!

Anonymous said...

You've got a really great eye!